LiveU Solo SDI/HDMI
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Start streaming high-quality HD video and audio with the LiveU Solo SDI & HDMI Video Encoder by connecting your camera or video device via SDI or HDMI. Leveraging LiveU's Cloud Service, you can easily broadcast to a large variety of content delivery networks, including YouTube Live, Facebook Live, Wowza, Ustream, and more, using bonded connectivity over dual cellular networks (requires separately available modems), Wi-Fi, or Ethernet.
The plug-and-play functionality, combined with the power of LiveU's Reliable Transport protocol (LRT), enables a simple setup for high-quality streaming video with versatile distribution options as well as stable transmission, even when operating in remote locations. If operating remotely, use the internal battery to power the Solo for approximately three hours. Plus, the compact form factor won't bog down your production by weighing down your camera.
This is the Solo video encoder only; cellular modems must be purchased separately or as part of a kit.
- Portable, wireless streaming encoder for easy, live HD video streaming from anywhere directly to platforms like Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, and more
- H.264 AVC high-profile video encoder, 1080p 50/60/25/30/24, 1080i 50/60, 720p 50/60/25/30/24, PAL, NTSC
- Stop/start, preview video, monitor connectivity status and battery life both on-unit and in the web-based portal
- Simultaneously bond up to four network links including support for two 4G LTE cellular or WiMAX modems, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet
- A rechargeable internal battery provides up to three hours of continuous streaming
- Cellular Bonding Encoder
- SDI & HDMI
- Audio over SDI & HDMI
- Record output externally
- INTEGRATED UNIT: Audio/video encoder, micro SD card, internal battery
- PORTABILITY: Custom design, professional-grade side-pouch, belt-attachment or camera mounted
- VIDEO INPUT RESOLUTIONS: 1080p50/60/25/30/24, 1080i50/60, 720p50/60/25/30/24, PAL, NTSC
- HW INTERFACES: 4G on the HW interfaces
- VIDEO ENCODER: H.264 AVC high profile
- AUDIO ENCODER: AAC-LC
- VIDEO TRANSPORT: RTP
INTEGRATED BONDED INTERFACES
- SIMULTANEOUS BONDING: Up to 2 x 4G LTE/3G cellular or WiMAX network links, additionally supports internal Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity
- SUPPORTED TECHNOLOGIES: 4G LTE, HSPA+, HSUPA, HSDPA, UMTS, CDMA EVDO Rev 0/A/B, Mobile WiMAX, and internal Wi-Fi 802.11 a,b,g & n support
- MULTI-PROFILE SELECTION: Maximum Quality mode for increased resiliency in congested/noisy networks
- MULTI-TARGET OUTPUT: Diverse A/V output through SDI and H.264 streams including connectivity for CDNs
- POWER SOURCES: Internal battery - 2 hours
- LOCAL CONTROL: Full monitoring and control using local screen and joystick interface
- REMOTE CONTROL: Full web-based remote control from smartphones, laptops, tablets or web browsers
- PREVIEW: Video preview; per-network cellular connectivity status incl. throughput, network delay etc.
RICH FEATURE SET
- RESILIENCY & QUALITY LRT™ (LIVEU RELIABLE TRANSPORT): Proprietary algorithms such as automatic Adaptive Bit Rate (ABR), automatic Forward Error Correction (FEC) and other lost packet recovery algorithms; video encoding bit rate is set automatically
- PROFESSIONAL FEATURES: End-to-end low latency mode; video and audio indicators
PHYSICAL & INTERFACES
- DATA: 2 x USB 2.0, miniUSB, RJ-45 Ethernet, 3.5mm in/out audio jack, micro SD
- DIMENSIONS: 95mm x 132mm x 43mm / 3.7” x 5.19” x 1.7” (W x H x D)
- WEIGHT: 518g (1lb) with battery
- TEMPERATURE: Operating: -5C to +45C (23F to 113F)
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.